Objective: Conflict Avoidance
& Legal Use of Force
Class & Curriculum Description:
Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals is a comprehensive course for anyone considering owning or carrying a firearm for self-defense. The course is a complete guide to understanding conflict avoidance and situational awareness; home security and home defense; handgun, shotgun and AR-15 basics; shooting fundamentals; the physiology of violent encounters; the legal aspects of using deadly force (including knowing what to do in the aftermath); and a complete guide on gear, gadgets, and ongoing training.
Live Fire Evaluation (20rds): Each student will load, fire, and unload a handgun. Each Student will receive a certificate of completion. This class is not ideal for new students without prior training. Please, register for Basic Handgun as a prerequisite.
Students may purchase ammo at the range.
- Personal & Home Protection Plan
- Self-Defense Firearm Basics
- Defensive Shooting Fundamentals
- The Legal Use of Force
- Violent Encounters and Aftermath
- Gear and Gadgets
- State Gun Laws & USCCA Legal Protection
- Dry Fire Laser Training in the Classroom
- Handgun Rentals Available ($20)
Concealed Carry Permit
Location: Louisville, KY 40203
In-Class Time: 6 Hours
Number of Students: 10 Students
Range Time: 1 Hour
Don’t quite see what you’re looking for?
What You Will Receive:
- Certificate of Completion
What to Bring:
- Ammunition – 20 *Prohibited in Classroom*
- Pen & Notebook
- Eye & Ear Protection
- Handgun & Magazine (Rentals Available)
- Lunch (30 mins)
What is Provided:
- Targets – 1
- Water or Beverage of Choice
Alumni Club Membership:
- Add your Annual Alumni Club Membership to your cart. Valid for 1 year.
- Must take at least 1 class before alumni club membership.
This page will refresh automatically.
November 6, 2022 10:00 am – 5:00 pm