October 14, 2022 10:00 am - 2:00 pm 1300 W Muhammad Ali Blvd STE 120
Objective: Safety & Marskmanship
Live Fire (20rds): Each student will load, fire, and unload a handgun. Each Student will receive a certificate of completion. This class is perfect for new students without prior training.
Students may purchase ammo at the range.
- Firearms Safety Rules
- Nomenclature (Gun Parts)
- Proper Grip
- Clearing Procedures
- Target Alignment
- Trigger Control
- State Gun Laws & USCCA
- Legal Protection
- Dry Fire Laser Training in the Classroom
- Handgun Rentals Available ($20
Basic Handgun 1
Location: Louisville, KY 40203
In-Class Time: 3 Hours
Number of Students: 10 Students
Range Time: 1 Hour
What to Bring:
- Ammunition – 20 *Prohibited in Classroom*
- Pen & Notebook
- Eye & Ear Protection
- Handgun & Magazine
- Lunch (30 mins)
What is Provided:
- Targets – 1
- Water or Beverage of Choice
Alumni Club Membership:
- Add your Annual Alumni Club Membership to your cart. Valid for 1 year.
- Must take at least 1 class before alumni club membership.
This page will refresh automatically.
October 14, 2022 10:00 am – 2:00 pm