Objective: Threat Identification & Defense Planning
Class & Curriculum Description:
In this class, you’ll review an analysis of data gathered from 48 mass shootings that have occurred since Columbine, to determine what can be learned from these tragedies, including whether a reduction in magazine capacity or the banning of any class of firearm would have changed the outcome. You’ll also learn whether “gun-free” zones figure into the planning of these mass murderers; whether victim response at any mass shooting has made a difference; and whether “universal background checks” or other proposals by gun control advocates stand a chance of stemming the current trajectory of these shootings. This course summarizes this data with a comprehensive plan designed to eliminate the scourge of these shooters once and for all.
This course will cover:
- Know the Signs
- Emergency Operations Plan
- Special Considerations for Schools
- Run, Hide or Fight
- Triage and Treat the Wounded
- Failed Polices and Solutions
Location: Louisville, KY 40203
In-Class Time: 4 Hours
Number of Students: 30 Students
Range Time: 0 Hours
Don’t quite see what you’re looking for?
What is You Will Receive:
- Countering The Mass Shooter Threat Certificate of Completion
What to Bring:
- Pen & Notebook
What is Provided:
- Water or Beverage of Choice
Alumni Club Membership:
- Add your Annual Alumni Club Membership to your cart. Valid for 1 year.
- Must take at least 1 class before alumni club membership.
This page will refresh automatically.
October 6, 2022 10:00 am – 2:00 pm